We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic ICT Technician to join our team. You will join us based in Leicester and the surrounding areas at various schools’ sites (only occasionally will you be in the office). Joining on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £22,000 per annum.
About the role:
As an ICT Technician, you will be working alongside our existing team members to provide day to day support to our Primary School clients either onsite or remotely to ensure that the ICT systems operate effectively to enhance pupil learning and staff efficiency.
Ideally our ICT Technician will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Good ICT acumen, knowledge, and interpersonal skills
- Experience of a school’s network systems, infrastructure, equipment & software
- Experience of using & supporting PC-based software e.g. MS Office and Google Classroom Experience of troubleshooting & resolving ICT problems
- Ability to speak with and assist staff & pupils with the use of ICT
- High aspirations for all pupils and staff - Be willing to undertake appropriate training to keep abreast of new developments in ICT
- Be able to effectively manage a busy workload
- Have energy, motivation, and a good sense of humour
- Hold a valid UK Driving license and willing to travel between client sites
Essential Skills include:
- Windows Desktops and Windows Servers
- Understanding of safeguarding requirements in relation to the internet within education establishments
- Hardware skills (PC/Laptop builds & Deployment)
- Wired and Wireless network installations and management
- Microsoft 365 Setup and Management
- MDM Solutions
- Google Workspace
Additional training will be provided to our ICT Technician on the following partner products:
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft 365
- Wired and Wireless networks
- Internet Connectivity
- Web Filtering & Email Security
- Voice of IP technologies
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join us as a ICT Technician, then please click apply now! We’d love to hear from you.
This job description forms part of the contract of employment of the person appointed to this post. It reflects the position at the present me only and may be reviewed and amended in negotiation with employees in the future.
Ekte is committed to safeguarding children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices to protect children and vulnerable adults. Staff are subject to enhanced DBS checks.